Address: H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Liszt Ferenc u. 1. Hungary
Phone: +36 22 502 884
The so called House Building Committe was founded in 1894. The aim of this board was to establish a special meeting place in Fejér county for religious catholic societies, a place where they can operate. Another purpose of this building is to provide suitable rooms for different social events, for spreadding knowledge, while satisfying the highest requirements.
The following was written in the newspaper called Fejér Megyei Napló, on 19 December, 1903 „at 20 December 1903,the Catholic Society House with Szent Imre Hall will be opened with ringside boxes and other premises to the glory of God, for the benefit of the Hungarian Mother Country, for the prosperity of the catholic social life.”