Address: H-8000 Székesfehérvár, Fő u. 10. Hungary
Phone: +36 22 327 788
The classical-style palace, also called as Zichy Palace was built at the beginning of the 1820s with the cooperation of Mihály Pollack. It has been operating as a hotel since 1870, however after its nationalization in 1949, it had a different function. The building has been operating again as a hotel from 1958, but called by its original name only since 1990.
During the long years, the hotel has gone under several reconstructions and renovations, the latest was in 2010. It was important to consider during the reconstructions that the building had to preserve its original features while meeting every needs of the guests of the 21st century.